Paper obtained SGS, FDA certificate, it's healthy for food contact.
We always cut the suitable size for customers as they want, so it's no standard size, because standard size may have a lot of waste.
Different cup moulds, paper size is different, we produce paper in exact size to be very suitable to your cups (to be min waste, reduce cost).
First, for hot drinks, the single PE coated paper is better choice. For cold drinks with ice, the double PE coated paper is better choice. Choosing gram is most depended on your cup size and your market.
As usual, the proportion is about 1:0.2 (means 1ton paper need about 0.2tons bottom paper, just for reference!). Certainly, different cup size, different gram, it's different. Please inquiry details!
Yes, we can do flexographic or offset printing, and Auto-cutting to the shapes you need, such as paper cup blanks.
Yes we can, also put your logo on the cups as you like. we can offer designs to you if needed.
1. Flexographic printing required paper in roll. Offset printing required paper in sheet
2. Design mould different: flexographic plate is made of polymer material, it's expensive; but Offset required a normal plate (like PET material). It's cheaper.
3. The ink of flexographic printing is water based , blend by water , clear by water; so it's no pollution, ink is food grade . But generally, the ink of Offset printing is gas/oil based, blend by oil, clean by gas/oil, so it's pollution, not Food grade. Certainly, there has food grade ink for offset, but high price than Flexographic.
1. Sheet paper, packing by wooden pallet, 250/300sheets per bag by craft paper. Or some special requires from you.
2. Roll paper, packing by craft paper and plastic film.
3. Cup blanks(cup fan shape) with printing and cutting, can be clean-away the reject paper and packaged by paper cartons. Or leave the reject edges but packed by wooden pallet.
1. Sheet paper, can shipped about 14~15tons, more or less depends on Size.
2. Roll paper can shipped about 13~14tons, more or less depends on roll width.
3. Cup blanks with preprint and precut, paper cartons packing, clean away the rejected wastes , it can be shipped about 17~18tons,( please note, here 17~18ton is the weight including the weight of rejected edges and wastes)
1. On offset printing, the reject edge and wastes is about 12~15% (means 1ton sheet paper you can get 850~880KGS blanks). (Maybe more than this number if cup mould is most special or very big)
2. On flexographic printing, the total rejects is about 10~12% percent depend on your cup sizes and our Flexographic Plate Cylinders. (Maybe more than this number if cup mould is most special or very big)